Randy Potter Training Seminar

Paul Bruesch tuner at pianotonix.com
Sat Jan 20 21:43:39 MST 2007

Michelle,
I'll second that!  I was at Randy's 2005 ATS in Kansas City. It's a very
full week, but really a great pace. I wanted to go to Bozeman this year,
but I had to spend the week in the Dominican Republic instead, spending
my days lying on the beach with daily highs in the mid-80's and water
temps very comfortable for swimming. Hopefully next year I'll be able to
attend Randy's seminar again and do some advanced learning instead.
Paul