False beat eliminator

Gregor _ karlkaputt at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 21 10:10:05 MST 2007

I got it managed to change my displayed name. Karl Kaputt doesn´t exist
anymore. I changed it to Gregor but without my lastname. Not because of it
were a secret. Just because I don´t like to leave my mark in the internet at
so many occasions (e.g. with EACH posting). When I google for my name I find
193 results. No one of these is secret, but together they give a picture of
me or my personality or activites or whatever. Of course everything I write
on the web is like a postcard and can be read by everyone. But unlike
postcards these writings are available with one click even in the far
future. My oldest entry I found is from 1998 and is a travelogue about one
of my paragliding trips to italy. Another result is a mail to this list from
2001 where I ask about a tinitus problem I had. No good advertisement for a
tuner. Frightening: Google knows all. And even more.

Gregor
www.weldert.de