square drive screws.

BobDavis88 at aol.com BobDavis88 at aol.com
Sun Jan 21 11:09:27 MST 2007

Robertson screws are the Sony Betamax of screw-dom. Superior results, but
nobody uses them because nobody has the driver because nobody uses them.

I first encountered them in a Steinway that had been overhauled in Canada.
Needless to say, I was dismayed at the first service call, but when I brought
the action in for re-overhaul, I bought a driver and loved the feel. I also
replaced them with slotted screws for the next American technician. Isn't that
sad? Sigh.

Bob Davis