Preventing hearing loss

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Mon Jan 22 08:58:18 MST 2007

Mark:

By all means get the musicians ear plugs and don't leave home without them.  I've used them for I don't remember how many years and at 67 I still use the 15-db reducers.  You will buy several different tuning devices over your career but new ears are not sold anywhere!

dp

David M. Porritt, RPT
Meadows School of the Arts
Southern Methodist University