John Lennon's Brambach

John R. Granholm jtuner at qwest.net
Mon Jan 22 16:26:12 MST 2007

I don't know if any of you watched the Barrett-Jackson collector car
auction on TV last weekend.  In addition to cars and trucks, they
sold some rock n' roll memorabilia, including the 1917 Brambach John
Lennon used to compose "Imagine."  It looked to me to be around 5',
but they say TV makes things appear bigger than they are.

The winning bid:  $300,000, plus a 10% buyer's premium.

John R. Granholm, RPT
Roseburg, OR
jtuner at qwest.net