Comic relief

Alan R. Barnard tune4u at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 22 19:42:11 MST 2007

I know there are some out there who can say "No Maam. I only work on Steinway B or D pianos in excellent condition." But for me (and I'll bet a lot of other folks out there) the proper response to this question is "Yes I can. It will cost a minimum of $Umptyump. I'll need a deposit of $Halfanumptyump to order parts and get started."

If they balk, they've made an informed decision. If they accept, I make some bucks--holding my nose and begging them not to tell anyone I "rebuilt it."

Been there. Done that. (Pride is actually quite tasty if you put plenty of catsup on it.)

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO
Joshua 24:15