The greatest tool

PIANOTECHNICIAN at aol.com PIANOTECHNICIAN at aol.com
Wed Jan 24 12:57:09 MST 2007

Here's a solution to the age old problem of needing 3 hands to do a piano
job -- two to do the work, and one to hold a flashlight or drop light. I bought
a small, powerful, xenon bulb flashlight that clips to the front of my cap -
-the name of the company is Streamlight, and you can find them on the web.
The  name of this particular model is Clip Mate, and if you don't wear a cap,
they have a model that straps onto your head with elastic bands. This tool  is
an absolute must for any piano technician, especially when  driving hammer
butt screws in the upright or tuning in a room with poor  lighting. The LED bulbs
never burn out, and the batteries last for months  because the bulbs draw so
little current. The light produced is super bright  (don't dare shine it in
anyone's eyes) and this product is well worth the money.  This is one fantastic
tool!!