Brand I Do Not Know

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 10:05:51 MST 2007

Horugels were so terrible when they hit the local shop that I was
doing floor tunings for in 1978-79, well, that I would say--
cancelling the job could make a lot of sense. At the very least don't
just dive into it and think you'll be done in 1.5 he or so!
Probably the pinblock is quite thirsty for CA glue.
Good luck & don't be reluctant to tell the customer "sorry I don't
work on Horugels."
Patrick Draine

 I will soon be doing another one from Korea that