About piano technicians

PIANOTECHNICIAN at aol.com PIANOTECHNICIAN at aol.com
Thu Jan 25 16:24:48 MST 2007

After 27 years in the business, I've concluded that the sense of fraternity
and comradery among piano technicians is unique, probably because of the
nature of our work. Does anyone out there disagree with me? And here's an
interesting fact: An old girlfriend of mine who happened to be a world  class
musician, read an article about the most and least stressful jobs in the  world. It
was determined that the most stressful was air traffic controller, and  the
least stressful was "musical instrument repair."

Jesse Gitnik
NYC