Cleaning epoxy off soundboard joint --- was glues

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Thu Jan 25 23:02:02 MST 2007

I tried that this a.m. for a while and it took forever  & never got gummy. It
finally turned white.  there was  a filler of some kind in it & it was really
 impossible.
  Dale

It is  amazing what a little heat can do for epoxy.  When I have had to
remove
it, I just grab a heat gun and judiciously warm up enough to work on bit  by
bit.  It gets soft and chewy when hot.
Regards,

Ed Foote RPT