Tadashi grand

Lance Lafargue lafargue at bellsouth.net
Fri Jan 26 10:10:51 MST 2007

MessageI've only worked on a couple.  They're similar to a Samick or Young Chang quality, inexpensive Japanese, but better than many Korean and Chinese I've seen.  Depending on the price and condition of this one, it could be a good investment.  Page 148, 149 in the 4th Edition of the Larry Fine book, he speaks favorably of them actually.
Lance Lafargue, RPT
LAFARGUE PIANOS, LTD
LPIANOS.com
lafargue at bellsouth.net