Tadashi grand

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Fri Jan 26 12:28:54 MST 2007

As I recall they had a dark tone which is what I was  initially attracted to.
 But I didn't ever get close to the construction  side of things...It was a
very Looong time ago in a different  universe.
  Dale

You like them because they're like fragile little old ladies with pretty
good singing voices; like a Bechstein from 1912, only not as well-made; they
have a rickety charm to them, but i still wouldn't buy one.......

DA
=