August Forester AA++ company

Jon Page jonpage at comcast.net
Sat Jan 27 12:25:02 MST 2007

>Do you have a contact in the US, or did you contact Europe?

I contacted them via a link on their website. All I said was that
I was a tech servicing a new piano purchased from <dealer's name>,
explained that the brake was leaking fluid. No serial number supplied
just a model number.  Trust and prompt service.

Probably if it were a more pricey item, I would have needed to supply
more info.
It is such an easy item to replace and I'll be in the neighborhood next week, I
won't charge to put it in unless there is a problem with its fit into the case.
Small potatoes.  I diagnosed the problem during a tuning visit.
--

Regards,

Jon Page