No subject

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 27 15:37:02 MST 2007

Ohhhhhhhhh  when I sent the exchange I had with customer, I think I horribly
failed to remove the email address.  Please do me the kindness of deleting
the mail after reading it.   I was just shocked that a lady would consider
replacing a piano with virtually no wear, with a 5 or so year old child
playing simplest of songs simply because of slight oxidation.………    I can't
even afford  a new piano, not even one of the "not recommended brands"……
les bartlett

--
11:11 AM