Spring cord repair; partial job discovered

Lance Lafargue lafargue at bellsouth.net
Sat Jan 27 15:50:14 MST 2007

Hey patrick, I don't want to start a new grey mkt debate, I think that horse
has been beat to death.  I see as many new American Yamahas with pin
problems as Grey.  I just wanted to point out that the string thing is not
unique to Grey Mkts.  The humidity gets down into the low 20's here in
winter with dry heaters running, humidity ranges 20-80%RH (not as dry as New
England, but pretty dry, and varied) in our homes (I've carried a hygrometer
for 20 years).  I've studied the climate in Japan, easily done on the
internet at climate web sites, we have to agree to disagree.  I agree with
Larry Fine on page 176, 177.   Have a good week.

Lance Lafargue, RPT
LAFARGUE PIANOS, LTD
LPIANOS.com
lafargue at bellsouth.net