missing scale info

Jason Kanter jkanter at rollingball.com
Sun Jan 28 15:40:10 MST 2007

Restringing records?
Another piano that was destrung without keeping any record of the plain
wire. This one is not in Travis. I'm analyzing the scale using speaking
lengths and the various formulae some of you have sent along, but I would
also very much like to compare my results with any records any of you may
have of this particular model.

The piano:
Story and Clark grand, 4'7", s/n 144082.
28 wound notes in the bass. (12 monochords, 16 bichords). We do have the
bass strings.

Thanks in advance
Jason Kanter
--