Wurlitzer Grand Action Bracket Issue

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Jan 28 18:45:39 MST 2007

MessageLike Jon says, take a cold chisel and whack it. Bang the chisel with a hammer - I guess without too much gusto just in case they bracket does not break - you don't want to go bending action rails, etc. But my guess is that if, as you say, you see cracks all over the bracket, a light to moderate whack with a hammer and chisel will make mincemeat out of that bracket. I've removed these things when the absolutely crumble in your hands.

Terry Farrell