[Fwd: Re: Two Different Worlds ... was Kimball Consolette keytop problem]

Mike Spalding mike.spalding1 at verizon.net
Tue Jan 30 07:20:25 MST 2007

Yeah, it's amazing the trouble you can get into by trying to be brief,
and not belaboring every detail.  How can so few lines have so much to
read in between them?  Said another way, most actions that need bridle
tapes need a lot of other stuff too.  So in the context of doing all the
stuff, the bridle tapes are a small addition.

Mike