Bridle Tape function - was Two Different Worlds

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Tue Jan 30 14:36:05 MST 2007

I am with you, on that one Terry.
I used to take out the action to repair, or change a string, then have the
bother of putting it back in and resetting the jacks.
Then I thought, this is stupid, so like you I now, insist the tapes are
changed before I remove the action.
Then again, maybe you told everyone from the start.
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca