Glue Summary was Reblitz: Glue pots vs glue sticks

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Wed Jan 31 16:04:52 MST 2007

I reread.
You don't have to wait 24 hrs. I have tuned immediately after the application.
My understanding is, that it soaks into the cells of the wood, and swells them. It will also make them more solid. I don't quite know, how to explain, but that is how I see it anyway.
I am sure others more knowledgeable, will correct me.
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca