Piano on The Apprentice

ed440 at mindspring.com ed440 at mindspring.com
Wed Jan 31 17:47:53 MST 2007

A white Baldwin would be a special order piano.
A large piano dealer will always have one new white piano in stock.  It will be a Korean piano, such as a Wurlitzer, because when a customer comes in asking for a white grand piano, what they have in mind is a white grand piano, and nothing more.
Baldwin probably could not have produced a white Baldwin within TV production time demands...except by putting Baldwin decals on a Wurlitzer...
Ed Sutton