Do you play piano?

Chris Strube cstrube at telus.net
Sat Jun 2 09:04:44 MDT 2007

Guten Tag, Gregor,

I am a new technician, 57 years old, proceeding with the Randy Potter
correspondence course.  I don't play the piano.  I took up piano work in my
retirement from Air Traffic Control.  In the past, however, I've played
cello with the Hamilton Symphony, and I've played guitar professionally for
9 years.  Being good with tools, and having an affinity for music, led me to
my retirement avocation.  I'm having a great time, but business is slow to
build.

Chris Strube, Associate
Pure Note Piano Tuning & Repair