What's a tuning business worth?

David M. Porritt dporritt at smu.edu
Sat Jun 2 11:45:51 MDT 2007

I agree with you Jon.  I was very fortunate when I became full-time at SMU I
had been helping a young man learn our trade.  As he developed his skills
and I stopped doing outside work I gave him my customer list.  Now, my phone
service voice mail system sends me email messages left on the system as .wav
files so I just forward them to him.  I don't have to call people and
recommend him, he just calls them and tells them he's taking care of my
customers.

dp

David M. Porritt, RPT
dporritt at smu.edu