National Convention

Michael Spreeman m_spreeman at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 2 11:55:49 MDT 2007

Dear List,

To all who are attending the National, please stop by the manufactures showcase and say hi.  I would enjoy meeting you and putting faces to the names of the many contributors to the list and would also value your feedback on the Ravenscroft.  There is an immense amount of knowledge and skill represented in the postings on the list and I would like to voice my appreciation for the time and input you all contribute.  This format for the exchange of ideas and information was not available to many of us when we were young in the business and is a wonderful asset to our profession.
                Michael C. Spreeman http://www.spreemanpianoinnovations.com