Do you play piano?

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sun Jun 3 17:23:31 MDT 2007

> Ron, he had just tuned the piano, that was him trying it out for the
> customer!
>
> But seriously, isn't that wonderful?  My eyes filled up at the second
> playing.

I once had a girl about that age watch me tune her piano. She
sat through the whole tuning without a twitch or fidget,
watching intently. When I finished, I said "There, ready for
Chopin". She said "We'll see', grabbed her music, and shoo'd
me off of the bench before I could even get the piano back
together. After listening for a couple of minutes, I said
"That's it!", she looked over at me, and I said "I'm staying
here all day for more of this". She grinned and kept playing.

I love it when someone can do something wonderful, especially
with something I did.

Ron N