Tooners

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Jun 4 12:39:50 MDT 2007

"...and find the darn thing is 60 cents FLAT...by that reellllly burns me up!"

Burns you up? Brings a smile to my face. I usually say quietly to myself "cha-ching!" and inform the piano owner that the piano will require a pitch raise prior to tuning. Of course, when we initially booked the appointment, I had described what a pitch adjustment is and that it is possible that their piano may need a pitch adjustment - can't really say until I listen to the piano.

YMOV

Terry Farrell