getting the plate out..and safely

Phil Bondi phil at philbondi.com
Mon Jun 4 12:54:29 MDT 2007

Hi all.

The credit goes to The Most Esteemed Colleague to my North
(which is just about everybody in the Continental
US!)..actually, Jim Bryant, RPT gave me this very simple
solution to what I thought might be a mind bender:

3 - 10' 2x4's
1 - 8' length of 3/8" 2k lbs. load chain

I just lifted a 6'7" Yamaha piano with it..and held it
there for 2 minutes.

I could have held it there for 20 minutes.

Dale, I am I now NOT one of the good guys..?!?!?

Thanks to everyone who chimed in on this one..see attached
picture.

-Phil Bondi(Fl)