Using a jigsaw to cut pin blocks.

Shawn Brock shawn_brock at comcast.net
Mon Jun 4 07:28:44 MDT 2007

Hmm,
funny as I look back through my email I see that you are one of two people who suggested that this job could be dun with a jigsaw.  Don't get me wrong, your advice is vary valuable to me but...  Might I say a jigsaw don't seem like the way to go to me.  Just thought I would ask to see if anyone was operating successfully with this method.