future technicians

david at piano.plus.com david at piano.plus.com
Tue Jun 5 08:22:28 MDT 2007

I suppose in a sense it is amazing that they put so much care into making
nice casework, when the overall package was so poor.  I guess whatever
techniques they had for veneer and inlays, must have been cheap.  Often
the case finish is still in very good condition.

I'm in the West of Scotland, I live 25 miles due west of Glasgow.

Best,

David.