OT: urgent, help from a native speaker needed!

Gregor _ karlkaputt at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 6 09:55:33 MDT 2007

completely off topic: I am writing my master work for a PhD degree in
psychology. I want to print that work on Friday. It´s quite common to insert
a small abstract in English, even if the complete work is written in German.
With the help of my girl friend, which is a English teacher, I wrote an
English abstract, but me and my girl friend are not shure what a native
speaker would think about it. As you might have noticed, my English is not
very good and does not fulfill international standards. So, here comes my
question:

would anybody of you like to read that abstract (215 words) with the focus
of checking grammar, spelling and punctuation? Should be someone with
absolute correct ortography. Scientific background is not neccessary but
helpfull. You don´t have to completely understand the text, just check it as
to correct English in writing. Anybody bored enough today or tomorrow? If
so, send me a private mail. I will send you a Microsoft word document then.

Gregor