"Dead Keys - Noisy Hammers"

Paul McCloud service at pianosd.com
Fri Jun 8 11:24:21 MDT 2007

            Check to see if the bridal straps have slid down the wire.
Baldwins had some wires that look like a snake at the tip, which
supposedly works to hold the bridal strap, but the strap slides down on
the wire.  If so, a spot of glue will solve this.
            Also, see if the straps are hanging up on the tip of the
jack while it's being played.
            Hope this helps.
            Paul McCloud
            San Diego