Sanderson Accu-Tuner

Michelle Smith michelle at smithpianoservice.com
Fri Jun 8 13:04:30 MDT 2007

I was on the road to purchasing an Accutuner when an RPT showed me his
Reyburn Cybertuner (pocket version).  I decided to purchase the Cybertuner
because I found it easier to use.  (The Accutuner has combinations of
button-pushing the user has to remember.)

Other things I appreciate about the Cybertuner:
Smart partials feature (produces a really nice tuning)
The fact that it is on my pocket PC which has my calendar and contacts
Small size
Ability to easily adjust octave stretches
The helpful Ctuner e-mail list
Dean Reyburn who returns my e-mails very promptly

Things I envy in the Accutuner:
The ability to tune and tune without recharging.
The fact that it's almost indestructible.
The realization that one of these days my Pocket PC will die (not the fault
of the Cybertuner, of course)

My main suggestion for anyone trying to make a decision is to try the
different devices in person.  You might be surprised which appeals to you.

Have a great Friday!

Michelle Smith
Bastrop, Texas