Sanderson Accu-tuner

Andrew and Rebeca Anderson anrebe at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 8 14:22:19 MDT 2007

I have also been using a Verituner VT100.

I was never satisfied with its standard tuning for concert work.  I
dug into the stretch files and found out that it checked only three
points and averaged in between, kind of FACish.

I wrote my own stretch files using regular tuning intervals that I
use and average from octave to octave.  It is 'bout as good as I am
now, only brutally much more consistent--never gets tired.

I recommend it because you can program it to work the way you want it
to with intervals the way a tuner works.  The built in tuning styles
are decent and better applied by the constant inharmonicity
reading.  If you want perfection, you can have it by customizing the styles.

Andrew Anderson