Sanderson Accu-tuner

Barrie Heaton piano at a440.co.uk
Sun Jun 10 05:37:08 MDT 2007

In message <011101c7aacb$13d8b240$6601a8c0 at PAUL>, Paul McCloud
<service at pianosd.com> writes
>Barrie:
>       I don't have the SAT III, so those features aren't in mine.  The
>new unit has a feature that allows one to change the stretch on-the-fly, rather
>than relying upon the initial calculation.  I don't know about the RPT exam
>feature.  Maybe others could explain that one.
>       Paul McCloud
>       San Diego

Thanks Paul

it was just the  double octave beat thing   so I take it if you don't
observe your octaves when tuning,  you could end up with beats in the
double octave.   So you have to tweak the SAT as you tune to end up with
a tuning you and your client are happy with it, is that about right. If
so,  Is this the case for all ETD ?

Barrie,

--
Barrie Heaton      PGP key on request           http://www.a440.co.uk/