False Beats in the Temperament Section

Robin Blankenship tunerdude at comcast.net
Sun Jun 10 11:05:32 MDT 2007

Sara,
Is there a ceiling fan, or perhaps a window fan running anywhere in the same house as the piano?? I used to go nearly nuts trying to deal with "false beats" that were not there but were being caused by a fan, sometimes in another room!! It is getting into the really warm part of the year and would make sense to be running into running fans.

Just a thought.

Robin Blankenship