Bush and Lane Grand

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Mon Jun 11 16:20:18 MDT 2007

Agreed to a point, but one of my clients owns an 80+ year old B&L that is
played regularly and is in outstanding condition, albeit with a somewhat
alligatored finish- though still very pretty. The tone and action are
wonderful. It is in the top five of the finest sounding verticals I service
with very little apparent wear on the action. It has a long back scale bass
bridge and original bass strings. I tune it once a year and barely have to
touch it up. The tuning is always rock solid.

>From the cabinet, to the action, to the scale, to the sound, the piano reeks
craftsmanship, quality design and quality materials.

I told her let me know first if she ever decides to sell.

I have been impressed with every B&L I've come across, but this one
particularly. YMMV

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272