Salvaged parts for presentation.

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Tue Jun 12 07:46:34 MDT 2007

I don't get it Jon. For $200-300 you can get a brand new set. Seems like the
value added for a retail/wholesale sale would more than offset the cost. Add
the hassle of scrounging and splicing that many strings.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802