Earplug suggestions

Randy Dinwiddie User randy_chastain at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 13 01:21:04 MDT 2007

In some ways it makes it clearer for me to ear the beats. Professional
players (Symphony) have to be able to hear their instruments and others very
well but take down the trumpet who has their bell pointed at your head.

Randy C

On 6/12/07 6:58 PM, "Jim Johnson" <jhjpiano at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Are these or musicians earplugs suitable for use for aural tunings?  Can you
> still hear all the beats at all frequencies?

>>> 20Park&cp=33.832922~-117.915659&style=r&lvl=13&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-100