Updated Bylaws Report for those of you who are delegates

David Andersen david at davidandersenpianos.com
Wed Jun 13 17:59:26 MDT 2007

One catches more flies with honey than vinegar...simple, but
timelessly, deathlessly true. The Golden Rule lives.
Good post, Dean. I'd love to see a thousand passionate pianotechs at
a national conference, but that is not going to happen
until we welcome all the independent loners, all the good tuners
lacking a great mentor, a spark; all the eccentric, quirky, bohemian,
fascinating people that work at a very high level in this big ocean
of piano technology. Nobody wants to be where they're not respected,
not welcomed...it's common sense.
DA