The Beauty of the Open-Faced Pinblock

Steve Blasyak atuneforyou at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 13 19:02:23 MDT 2007

Hey Now,

I have a question about the picture of the sound board that is attached to the original post. Why is there a cutout in the bass section? I believe Terry Farrell posted some pictures of a sound board he had made with a similar shape a while back. Can someone please explain the unusual shape.

Inquiring minds would like to know if its not too much trouble.

Steve

OC Ca

Pura Vida