CERS 2007, was: The Beauty of the Open-Faced Pinblock

William R. Monroe pianotech at a440piano.net
Wed Jun 13 20:02:53 MDT 2007

Yes, Yes,

(shameless plug to follow)

Come one, come all to the Central East Regional Seminar in Madison, WI, October 4-7!!!

 www.ptg.org/cers

Del will be with us for a full day, as well as a short class about the Walter Grands which he has designed.

A very cool event.  A somewhat different format!  Definitely worth the time!

William R. Monroe
(Registration)