Traveling with tools

Shawn Brock shawn_brock at comcast.net
Fri Jun 15 00:18:58 MDT 2007

MessageLike others I have always put my tool kit in my checked luggage with out any mishap.  So far...  Knock on wood...   Some of my screwdrivers for the combination handle are over seven inches and I have had no trouble yet.  No one has ever even checked my kit, how ever when traveling with just checking the kit and not putting it in a suitcase I have got a paper left in the kit saying it was inspected.