Ten dollar 5'8

stuka at mindspring.com stuka at mindspring.com
Fri Jun 15 21:31:54 MDT 2007

Yeah, I bet he'd throw them in if you asked...might get the strings all sticky though...

There's another Knabe starting at $350 that ends in 16 hours -- in the pix you can almost see the daylight through the cracks in the soundboard, that looks like a pretty good crack through the Knabe crest in the treble section as well, and the supersize close-up of the ebonies is definitely not to be missed...