The other Tuner-Technician organization Convention

Pianoman pianoman at accessus.net
Mon Jun 18 10:18:02 MDT 2007

The big point of my original intent was that of the convention which can be
had a very reasonable price and participating in a small group situation.  I
do not wish to lure tuners from the PTG at all.  Most of my dearest friends
are members and I am a very good friend of the St. Louis PTG and attend
meetings when I can.  Again, the convention dates are July 19-21.
James

James Grebe   Piano Tuning & Repair   Member of Master Piano Technicians.
Registered Piano Technician of the Piano Technicians Guild for over 30
years.   "Member of the Year" in 1989
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups, Piano Benches, Writing
Instruments,Table Timepieces
 (314) 608-4137   1526 Raspberry Lane   Arnold, MO 63010
Researcher of St. Louis Theatre History
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
pianoman at accessus.net
Jimpianowood at yahoo.com