bass bridge removal

J Pengelly johnsfsr at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 20 17:45:36 MDT 2007

Sorry folks about the details. The piano in question is a Mason and Risch
upright circa 1922. I initially thought about an  epoxy repair but the top
cap is hugely split with wide gaps and loose pins. I don't think epoxy will
do an adequate job. I was asked to tune the piano and I left it at 434 hz
because the bass bridge was so bad.

John Pengelly
The Tuning Fork