? for Calif tech-State Board of Equalization

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Wed Jun 20 21:01:42 MDT 2007

Hello list,
It's been a while since I've been on here and now I need to know from those
in the know. I have received a couple of pointed letters from the State
Board of Equalization that I am now required to reply to. Because of some
spruce that Terry  sent me that went through a check point in Needles, CA
they want to know about purchases I make out of state and asking for various
form etc. that I now need to fill out. Are any other tech out there in
California paying taxes on out of state purchases and have you had dealings
with SBofE. I'm not talking about retail, only supplies and tools.
Thanks
Fenton Murray, RPT
www.MurraysPianoTuning.com