Keep on filing...(picture attached)

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Fri Jun 22 06:46:01 MDT 2007

Ric wrote: After all.. the spring tension is not actually increased.

Seems to me it is. If you increase the resistance of the pinning, you must
also increase the spring tension to overcome this resistance for a given
hammer lift.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272