back from K.C. David A / Stopper

Jason Kanter jkanter at rollingball.com
Mon Jun 25 18:32:49 MDT 2007

Yes. As I think about it, I recall that David Andersen puts great emphasis
on the fourths, especially on the way down through the tenor. Now fourths do
happen to have the coincident partial that is a P12 from the upper note. So
in a manner of hearing, David is emphasizing P12 in his own way. Hmm.

Jason

--
         jason's cell 425 830 1561