back from K.C., too

JOHN ROSS jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Mon Jun 25 21:14:21 MDT 2007

I hope you filled out your evaluation forms. That is how improvements to the
classes are made.
If people don't tell the truth, because they want to be a nice guy, then
obviously changes won't be made.
Did you make any suggestions for Anaheim, as there were blank forms,
available?
The feedback determines if a class will be repeated, and if it lived up to
it's name.

John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca