back from K.C. David A / Stopper /P12 authorship

Bernhard Stopper b98tu at t-online.de
Tue Jun 26 10:56:29 MDT 2007

I never did accuse Arnold and André, i know they are fine, you have me
completely misunderstood, don´t turn the words in my mouth. I said that
it was André who put you on the trail, and not yourself, this were your
own words in another post! Nor do i accuse any tuner who adapted the P12
aurally,  so no way to get an excuse from me. But i accuse those, who
turned into P12 after having heard from others, selling the thing as
their own.

regards,

Bernhard